I am 3 today!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hi Momma's blog readers (If Momma have one :P),

I am Naufal.
Today is my birthday.
I am 3 years old today.

That is my birthday present.
Papa bought it for me few days back.
Isn't it lovely?
I love you Papa!

Momma?
No, Momma still didn't get me anything.
I guess Momma is currently flat broke as she only looks after me these few months and never bring in any cash.
Why I said so?
It's obvious! When that van with Uncle Botak came, he only brought Momma BOOKS, and not BAG. That is how I know my Momma is penniless.

Today is my birthday but I don't see any cake in the fridge. I don't know why. I need to harass Momma to get me one. I want to blow the candles and make a wish. I wish I am allowed to have..hmmm..let me tell this to my Momma first and then I'll let you all know ;).

I love you Momma.

Happy birthday to me!

Mommyboy,
N-A-U-F-A-L


0 remarks: