Tag - piccas

Friday, January 16, 2009

Telah dikasihi (read:tagged) oleh cik_yan dan Nad. Ok, sejujurnya, aku xbrapa jujur menjawab tag ini, kah kah.

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.


1. I am


2. I really want to go to...


3. My favourite place...


4. My favourite thing...


5. My Fav Drink...


6. My fav food...


7. My fav colour...


8. I live in...


9. I was born in...


10. My School/College...


11. My fav story...


12. My Hobby...


13. I wish..


Ok, cik_yan & nad, siap!

Other lucky six peoples: (den maleh nak link, hamponn)
1. Ealyie
2. mamaDhea
3. MamaNurin
4. Ibu Iman
5. Nina mama amy & lyssa
6. Jade

Sila lah buat yer ;)

Edited:
ni kejadah sumer beso gedandang gambonyer nih? cik_yan, tolonggggggg..haku malas nak edit2 ni, korang terimalah seadanya, semangat tau aku wat tadi, cheh, uwaaaaaaaaaaa

0 remarks: