I need want a new bag

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Artsy?

What is so artsy about this bag anyway? It supposed to be box-y i think :P.



Love the pattern but not in MONOGRAM, never again!

I need black bag *tetiba*. I don't have black bag. Actually I do not have any other color except brown! but I have pink, white, black, denim and err err errrrrrr. I want red but I hate bag with limited usage. But I think i have red bag already (ko kenapa pompuan? sewel dah?).

Buttttt...I actually don't need any other bag, I just bloody WANT ONE (or maybe two)! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :~~~~~(


4 remarks:

sisdee said...

oh tiba2 rasa aku pun nk bag...huhuhu...

jangan dilayan manusia durjana ini :p

cantik bentuk bag tu :D
tp nk pngsan melihat harganya hahahahaha

IntanSham said...

uhukkkk... beg nih cantik nyah..tp monogram.. hmmmm...

CiKaYu said...

kalau dah suka apa lagi nyah, grab je ler...jgn sampai tak tido malam lak..

i.s.z.a.n said...

sisdee:
mak pun nak join pengsan bley?

intan:
memang cantik, i saw someone toting it bebaru ni tp aku serik dgn monogram sbb aku malas pakai bag nak jaga2 ni

cikayu:
xdela suka, saje je heeeeee